Bookings only please
Daily runs Wednesday to Sunday 9:00 am and 1:00 pm with cleanings in between runs.
Min 4ppl / Max 6ppl social distancing
All passengers must have face coverings and not be sick.
Posted in the van my COVID 19 Safety plan, these are the steps that we all now need to follow for the foreseeable future.
- Wash your hands regularly, including after re-fueling, after each client interaction, before eating, and at the beginning and end of every shift with soap and water for 20 seconds or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Keep soap and water or hand sanitizer in your vehicle to allow for this
- Clean the vehicle after each passenger trip, such as sanitizing surfaces and interior/exterior door handles. Do this immediately after passengers exit the vehicle
- Keep windows open as much as possible when transporting passengers to allow for air circulation
- Limit the number of passengers in a vehicle and have them sit as far from the driver and other passengers as possible to support physical distancing. Family groups can sit together in the back seats
- Exchange payment outside of the vehicle and promote the use of tap or phone payments (if applicable)
- Sanitize all shared spaces of the vehicle at the end of your shift, including the steering wheel, gear shifter, dashboard, and electronic devices
These best practices are consistent with the advice of our provincial health officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry. These simple measures can greatly reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19
Thank you, everyone, we can beat this together. John